Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a Managing Consultant.
If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
WHO WE ARE
With offices in 22 countries and more than 25 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your manager responsibilities will include :
- We expect Managing Consultants (MC’s) to conduct bi-weekly 1:1s with their subordinates or more if necessary.
- MC’s are expected to host team building activities with their team members every 2-3 months and must submit their approximate dates and ideas to the Director of Operations at the beginning of each year.
- MC’s are expected to actively contribute to the development of career goals and paths for each of their team members.
- MC’s must manage all ongoing project aspects of their team members, starting from:
- The design phase (identify the business requirements, perform an analysis with the information available, architectural analysis)
- Development phases
- Transition to customer
- Each MC is required to know what is going on at each of their team members clients. (What technology is used, what is Keyrus’s implication, etc.)
- MC’s are responsible for the staffing of their team members. They need to know exactly when each project is coming to an end and which team member is at risk. They must evaluate if there is a possibility to renew/extend the project and actively find solutions to re-staff their team members on another project.
- Each MC is responsible for their team’s occupation rate (billing), including his/her own.
- MC’s are expected to share important industry information or updates with the team.
Your business development responsibilities will include :
- MC’s are expected to act as a point of contact for partnerships and customers.
- Actively participate in the sales process, contributing insights and expertise to win new business opportunities.
- Regularly monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activities, and industry developments to identify new opportunities.
- MC’s will be required to prepare comprehensive Statements of Work (SOW) demonstrating a deep understanding of client requirements, project scope, and resource allocation.
Your project manager responsibilities will include :
- MC’s will oversee a team of data technology developers and are accountable for the project to be completed in a quick and efficient way.
- MC’s must maintain projects timelines, sprints, budget, and risks.
- MC’s will serve primarily as project managers but should be able to dive deeper on the technical aspects when necessary, serving as the lead developer for the project.
- MC’s will be leading BI Roadmap processes.
- MC’s will be performing PoC processes on customer sites to evaluate plausibility of potential solutions.
- MC’s are expected to lead architectural discussions and spearhead the development of business intelligence and data warehousing/data engineering solutions.
Your Data Visualization and Technical Leadership responsibilities will include :
- Co-lead our data visualization practice, driving excellence in data visualization solutions, leveraging tools like Tableau, PowerBI, and other tools.
- Participate in BI Roadmap processes, guiding the strategic direction of data visualization initiatives.
We will love this candidate to have:
- Bachelor's degree in STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics). Master's degree in Analytics, Data Science preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in data consulting, sales, team management, and project management.
- Proven track record of successfully driving sales, expanding client accounts, and fostering partnerships.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and French is a strong asset.
- Expertise in data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI. Other Data Visualization tools are assets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with clients, partners, and teams.
- Proactive, outgoing, and reliable personality with a drive for business growth.
What we offer:
- A stimulating environment where you will be able to surpass yourself and discover new horizons;
- A strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Many occasions to celebrate your success : 5 - 7, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events;
- Group insurance for you and your family members ;
- RRSP and DPSP participation plan;
- Monthly well-being allowance ;
- Reimbursement of monthly cellphone costs;
- Hybrid work environment (2 days in office - 3 days from home);
- 4 weeks of paid vacation;
- Language courses (French & English);
- Access to continuing education (in-house, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Development plan for each employee and coaching.