Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive.
If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
WHO WE ARE
With offices in 20 countries and more than 25 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Keyrus Canada works with some of the world’s top brands and we’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who can continue to grow and cultivate these relationships! This is considered to be a “warm desk” sales role. We do minimal cold outbound sales as majority of our new business come from partner and client referrals. The role will be responsible for a set of targeted enterprise accounts and will aim to:
- Manage relationships with current clients and grow existing business by recognizing further opportunities for Keyrus’ consulting services;
- Work directly with our technology partners and develop new business through referrals;
- Manage the sales life cycle for specific accounts from lead generation to reviewing contracts and onboarding clients.
Ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background to successfully advise clients of data analytics solutions and expand our services. Successful candidates will have the ability to develop and scale our smaller accounts as well as bring in new business for the company.
Our Ideal Candidate :
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Business Development working in Software and Services sales;
- Experience with consultative sales ideally within the data analytics space;
- Product knowledge of various data analytics/business intelligence tools (Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx, etc.) strongly preferred;
- Industry knowledge of financial services, consumer packaged goods, or non-profits a plus;
- Proven track record of success in technology sales by exceeding KPI and revenue targets;
- Bilingual - English and French is an asset.
What we offer
- A stimulating environment where you will be able to surpass yourself and discover new horizons;
- A strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Many occasions to celebrate your success : 5 @ 7, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events;
- Group insurance for you and your family members;
- RRSP and DPSP participation plan;
- Monthly Wellness Allowance;
- Reimbursement of telecommunication costs;
- Flexible work from home policy;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation;
- Language courses (French & English);
- Access to continuing education (in-house, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Development plan for each employee and coaching.