Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a Senior Talend Consultant.
If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
WHO WE ARE
With offices in 22 countries and more than 25 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will include :
- Designing and implementing platforms based on Big Data technologies;
- Designing and implementing integration flows (batch or real-time mode) of structured/unstructured and voluminous data;
- Seeking technical and functional optimization in terms of performance and software quality;
- Implementing the Big Data platform operating strategy (backup management, data recovery procedures, software updates and upgrades, etc.);
- Carrying out skills transfer and training;
- Participating in technology watch and animation of the Keyrus AI community: you will always be encouraged to improve your knowledge and to share it with your colleagues.
Our Ideal Candidate :
- Extensive experience working with Talend;
- Knowledge and experience working with Snowflake, SAP Business Objects 4.x and SAP Data Services 4.x. would be ideal;
- ETL Knowledge in Design, Configuration, Data Mapping, Extraction, Transformation and Loading processing large volumes of data;
- Knowledge of all layers of a BI solution - frond end, ETL and data warehouse;
- Experience performing data analysis and manipulation using SQL and Python;
- Good working knowledge of any Object Oriented Development related technologies (i.e.: Java);
- Experience in analyzing large and complex multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools;
- Ability to work well with individuals at all levels in the organization required;
- Ability to balance multiple projects and application support simultaneously and work in a team or individually;
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication in English. French would be an asset.
What we offer
- A stimulating environment where you will be able to surpass yourself and discover new horizons;
- A strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Many occasions to celebrate your success : 5 @ 7, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events;
- Group insurance for you and your family members from day one;
- RRSP and DPSP participation plan after 3 months;
- Monthly Wellness Allowance;
- Reimbursement of telecommunication costs;
- Flexible work from home policy;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation;
- Language courses (French & English);
- Access to continuing education (in-house, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Development plan for each employee and coaching.