Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a Analytics Managing Consultant.
If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
WHO WE ARE
With offices in 20 countries and more than 25 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Whether our projects are ongoing initiatives of one developer or phased strategic projects of 10+ developers, all of our projects require some degree of leadership from technical project managers. Our project managers possess strong technical development backgrounds and have the ability to serve both as a PMO-style leader and a Lead Developer on smaller scale projects.
The technical project manager will also serve as a people manager for more junior level consultants and will have responsibilities including conducting 1:1s with subordinates, performing code reviews, development of career goals and paths, etc.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Managing all ongoing project aspects, starting from the design phase (business requirements gathering, available information analysis, architectural analysis) to the development phases, QA, and transition to customer;
- Overseeing a team of data technology developers to complete the project in the most quickly and efficient way. Maintaining projects timelines, sprints, budget, and risks;
- Serving as a Project Manager but being able to dive deep technically when necessary, serving as the lead developer for the project;
- Leading in BI Roadmap processes;
- Performing PoC processes on customer sites to evaluate plausibility of potential solutions;
- Lead architectural discussions and spearhead the development of business intelligence and data warehousing/data engineering solutions.
Our Ideal Candidate :
- 4-7 years experience in Data Engineering or Business Intelligence (either as a BI developer or analyst)
- Strong project management experience with the ability to oversee a team of engineers, (agile methods preferred)
- Strong understanding of MSSQL databases and ETL related technologies (SSIS, Informatica, Alteryx, etc.)
- Experience working directly with Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT, or related field.
What we offer
- A stimulating environment where you will be able to surpass yourself and discover new horizons;
- A strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Many occasions to celebrate your success : 5 @ 7, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events;
- Group insurance for you and your family members;
- RRSP and DPSP participation plan;
- Reimbursement of immigration fees;
- Reimbursement of transport costs;
- Reimbursement of telecommunication costs;
- Referral program;
- Flexible work from home policy;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation;
- Language courses (French & English);
- Access to continuing education (in-house, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Development plan for each employee and coaching.