Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a BI Developer.
If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
WHO WE ARE
With offices in 22 countries and more than 25 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will include :
- Carry out impact studies and provide estimates;
- Document business intelligence and information management solutions;
- Support applications in production and provide support to your colleagues in the realization;
- Design and develop reports and dashboards for information / operational needs according to best practices;
- Perform and document the tests (unit / integrated) for the solutions in which you have participated;
- Carry out these activities while respecting and promoting the norms and standards in Business Intelligence established by the organization;
- Provide "coaching" to your team members and colleagues;
- Conduct multidisciplinary and multi-level stakeholder meetings and synthesize in non-technical language;
- Write documents and make presentations for an internal user community.
Our ideal candidate :
- Data modeling, data presentation, data visualization, definition of key performance indicators, ETL processing;
- 4+ years of experience developing applications using a set of Business Intelligence tools (Tableau / Qlik Sense / Qlik View / Power BI);
- Good knowledge of relational databases (Oracle or SQL server) and SQL language;
- High motivation, autonomy and effective team spirit;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience in defining ETL and data pipelines;
- Experience working on Python scripts (preferred);
- Experience with Agile methodologies (preferred);
- Excellent English and French communication skills.
Nice to have :
- Experience with ETL tools (Talend, SSIS, Informatica, etc.);
- Experience with Snowflake (SnowPro certification is a plus);
- Experience in Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP);
- Experience with Alteryx;
What we offer
- A stimulating environment where you will be able to surpass yourself and discover new horizons;
- A strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Many occasions to celebrate your success : 5 @ 7, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events;
- Group insurance for you and your family members ;
- RRSP and DPSP participation plan;
- Monthly well-being allowance ;
- Reimbursement of telecommunication costs;
- Flexible work from home policy;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation;
- Language courses (French & English);
- Access to continuing education (in-house, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Development plan for each employee and coaching.