Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a Data Engineer.
If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
WHO WE ARE
With offices in 20 countries and more than 25 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will include :
- Analyze the needs in terms of transformation and data flow;
- Design and build robust and modular data transformation routines;
- Participate in the development of test cases as well as in their realization;
- Produce technical design documents as well as production guides;
- Align processes with the norms and standards in place in the organization as well as with best practices;
- Develop processing by providing new functionalities;
- Ensure the transfer of expertise to the different teams.
Our ideal candidate :
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Talend, Informatica, SSIS development;
- Very good knowledge of SQL databases;
- Knowledge of the Snowflake platform is an asset;
- Hands-on experience building and operating scalable and secure systems on AWS / Google cloud / Azure or similar.
- Worked in an environment using Data Vault (an asset);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills and a sense of teamwork;
- Autonomy, organization and ability to prioritize;
- Result orientation and concern for customer satisfaction;
- Ideally bilingual (french and english)
What we offer
- A stimulating environment where you will be able to surpass yourself and discover new horizons;
- A strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Many occasions to celebrate your success : 5 @ 7, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events;
- Group insurance for you and your family members ;
- RRSP and DPSP participation plan;
- Reimbursement of immigration fees (conditions apply) ;
- Monthly well-being allowance ;
- Reimbursement of telecommunication costs;
- Referral program;
- Flexible work from home policy;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation;
- Language courses (French & English);
- Access to continuing education (in-house, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Development plan for each employee and coaching.