Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a Tableau Specialist.
If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
WHO WE ARE
With offices in 22 countries and more than 25 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will include :
- Conducting impact studies and providing estimates;
- Documenting Business Intelligence and Information Management solutions;
- Supporting applications in production and providing support to your colleagues throughout the production process;
- Designing and developing reports and dashboards for informational/operational needs according to best practices;
- Performing and documenting tests (unit/integrated) for the solutions in which you participated;
- Carrying out these activities while respecting and promoting the Business Intelligence norms and standards established by the organization;
- Coaching your team members and colleagues;
- Conducting multi-disciplinary and multi-level stakeholder meetings and synthesizing in non-technical language;
- Writing documents and making presentations for an internal community of users.
Our ideal candidate :
- 3-years professional college diploma, or the academic equivalent in a relevant field
- Experience as an analyst in a Business Intelligence context (business needs, data analysis, functional specifications, multidimensional modeling, etc.)
- Knowledge of the field and Business Intelligence environments (ETL tools, data profiling tools, data access tools, data model, ORACLE RDBMS, DB2, etc.), an asset
- 2 - 3 years of experience with Tableau
- Tool certification an asset
- Knowledge of Data Visualization and "DataStory Telling" best practices
- Excellent level in French and English
What we offer
- A stimulating environment where you will be able to surpass yourself and discover new horizons;
- A strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Many occasions to celebrate your success : 5 @ 7, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events;
- Group insurance for you and your family members ;
- RRSP and DPSP participation plan;
- Monthly well-being allowance ;
- Reimbursement of telecommunication costs;
- Flexible work from home policy;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation;
- Language courses (French & English);
- Access to continuing education (in-house, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Development plan for each employee and coaching.