Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a Qlik Sense/Qlik View Consultant.
If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
WHO WE ARE
With offices in 20 countries and more than 25 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will include :
- Participating to business analysis workshops;
- Designing and developing reports and dashboards for informational/operational needs following best practices;
- Supporting applications in production;
- Carrying out and documenting tests (unit/integrated) for the solutions in which you have participated;
- Documenting Business Intelligence and information management solutions;
- Carrying out activities while respecting and promoting the Business Intelligence norms and standards established by the organization;
- Producing documents and giving presentations for an internal community of users.
Our ideal candidate :
- At least 3 years of experience in the Business Intelligence field
- Demonstrated proficiency in Qlik Sense and/or Qlikview data analysis and transformation tools
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle or SQL server) and SQL language
- Business process analysis capability
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work directly with the client
- Ability to lead different projects simultaneously and perform multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
What we offer
- A stimulating environment where you will be able to surpass yourself and discover new horizons;
- A strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Many occasions to celebrate your success : 5 @ 7, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events;
- Group insurance for you and your family members;
- RRSP and DPSP participation plan;
- Reimbursement of immigration fees;
- Reimbursement of transport costs;
- Reimbursement of telecommunication costs;
- Referral program;
- Flexible work from home policy;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation;
- Language courses (French & English);
- Access to continuing education (in-house, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Development plan for each employee and coaching.